Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Monday, May 17, 2004

Poker just wouldn't be the same without the bad beats

....and a poker blog wouldn't be the same without ranting about them!

[EDIT: I've taken down this post because I realised that it was about as interesting as a day in the life of a stamp collector!]

In summary: I was bollocking on about a bad beat I got in a tournament organised by the poker website I frequent, Internet Texas Holdem (ITH). The long and the short of it were that I had a good chance of winning and playing against the auther of the book and website, but didn't because of some bad serious bad luck..... blah, blah, whine, moan, etc.....!!

4 Comments:

  • At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    a very entertaining story pink man, i was on the edge of my seat. how's the revision going?
    McLeod

     
  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger Pinky said…

    Not so good.
    Have you started yet?

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Pinky said…

    Started exams, I mean. I know you've started revising!

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i have started yet, yesterday was my first final. but that went fine. tomorrow is the second, and i think hardest, of the exams; got a lot to do today so why i'm sat here posting messages on your blog i don't know. after that i've got five more exams to do, going on till 10th june. heading down south on the 17th, going to a wedding on the 18th and hsk on the 19th! see you there?
    McLeod

     

Post a Comment

<< Home