Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

New Home

As you can see Fish and Chips has relocated to its own webspace. I've had this domain for amlost two years and have finally got round to doing something with it. Who knows, maybe in another couple of years I'll actually create a website for it too!

Life continues; it's excitments are unabated. I've been playing very little poker. In fact I seem to be doing very little outside of work at the moment. That being said, a couple of interesting extra-employment activities include Turkish classes and a semi-regular football game. That's a slight lie as they both have work-ties. The Turkish classes are arranged and paid for curtosy of the job and the football is a work-associated team.

I see that the December Vegas Blogger gathering has just been anounced. Unhappily our December Vegas trip has had to be cancelled as the friedns we were going to come with are no unable to make it. I'm a lot less gutted than I might have been about it. It frees up some leave so I'm going to take some shots at qualifying for some upcoming tournaments. I've got my eyes on Betfair's Asian Poker Tour as well as any of the EPT events.

If I fail to qualify for any of those (extreemly likely) then Mrs. Pink and I will probably take a long weekend somewhere in Eruope early in the new year.

Nothing else to report. Move along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home