Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Saturday, September 20, 2008

August Summary

I've been away with Mrs Pink for the last couple of weeks having an amazing time in Kenya, but given the rollercoaster of a August that I had, I thought an end of month review was in order.

Swingy would be an acurate summary: I started going +£500 before dropping to -£1500, then back to about +£500 before finishing at +£100 with another +£300 in rakeback. Given that I was down about £1500 at one point I'm pretty happy overall.

I'm also up about £650 in the four hours I've played since getting back home - I basically hit every set I could.

I should soon have up some photos from the trip, so stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home