Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Sick

Busted. Pretty hacked off to have had to stay on for twenty minutes of poker. Even more livid that I was an 80% favorite to take the chip lead and from then totally walk over the table.

On the first hand I knocked out the short stack with AK against his nines. On the second hand I pick up aces and get it in againt the chap who folded his kings to me the night before. He had Jacks and flopped his set. That pot would have put me up to about 80,000 chips, but instead it left me with 14,000.

The blind were 800/1600/200, so withg 4,500 going in every orbit, I was looking to get my chips in the middle and hope for the best. I managed to walk my Q3 into Kings and that was that. I actually think, given how tight the table was, that if I hadn't walked into a monster I could have stolen my way back to a workable stack, but 'what's ifs' are a bit fucking redundant now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home