Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Energetics and Metabolic Processes

Just walked out of my second exam 45 minutes early - whoops! It was a real nightmare paper; I just didn't get the questions I needed. I thought I was pretty well prepared. The amount of revision notes I had caompared to yesterday was vast. Literally - nothing I revised came up.

I managed to answer one question reasonably well. It took me a while to figure out what the hell it was going on about before I realised that I could probably write an answer. After that there was NOTHING else I could do - no kidding. I'd revised plant metabolism pretty well as well as bioenergetics and cell death. There was no cell dealth question at all and the one question that I could answer was an amalgamtion of plants and bioenergetics, so that left me with even less chioce. I attmpted a methodoloyg orientated question and wrote a few pages of crap before fleeing with my tail between my legs!

I gues with hindsight I should have at least attempted a third question; even if I'd written some seriously basic and off the topic stuff for one of the muscle questions I would have got a few marks, right? Well too late now just gonna have to make sure the rest sort themselves out.

I'm really angry about the stuff that I'd spent time working on not coming up. I mean, the stuff is dull enough to start with and I resented having to got to the lectures and write essays on it in the first place, and then to have to spend time revising it too only for it not to come up, just seems like such a waste of my life........aaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggg!

Tomorrow's papaer is "Genetics and Molecular Biology". It more interesting but also quite tough and it's one of the papers I've had fewer tutorials in. Still, we'll just have to see what happens, which after today could be pretty much anything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home