Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Friday, April 29, 2005

Been Here Before

Appologies for the lack of postage in particular for the absence of the conclusion of the trip report.

You might have thought that no blogging might have meant that I've acheived lot over the last week. Well I haven't. In fact, I'm slowing wading deeper into the shit. I'm reminded a lot of this time last year: too much poker, not enough studying and imminent exams.

With any luck the posts here will continue to be relatively infrequent. When I do post I hope that it will be to inform you of the mountains of studying that I've been doing and how rewarding I'm finding it.

I'm not going to mention the "P" word in this post. I think it's something that I could do well to forget about for the next few weeks, with maybe a breif remission for the Oxford Cup next weekend.

Right. New Leaf. Turing Over. Now.

[dont click below - there's nothing nmore to read]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home