Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Quick Update

This is just a real quicky before I get chucked off the computer I'm using. I'm in the Borgata Buisness Centre and they close in 10 minutes.

I've now been in the US for about 10 days and have been having a great time, although Miss Pink is being seriously missed - this is the longest we;ve ever spend apart, sob!

The trip has been fantastic. Overall our gigs went escellently and I've got reports from Foxwoods and a club I went to in NYC all to come.

Right now I'm down in Atlantic City. I played at the Borgata last night and despite a couple of costly mistakes I still managed to leave up. I'm staying at a grotty motel near the Boardwalk but it serves it's perpose. With any luck I'll be meeting up with a fellow ITHer tomorrow night and then Al, FTrain, Pauly and Kevin at other points over the weekend.

I'm getting kicked out of here. Time for some buffet, me thinks.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pinky,
    Good to hear from you man. Good luck with the gambling. Remember, losing your shirt is not cool.

     
  • At 12:55 AM, Blogger -EV said…

    Great hanging out with you this past weekend man! That 2/4 game was probably the craziest I've ever played...

    Good luck the remainder of your time in AC, and thanks again for letting me crash for a few hours on Sunday morning. Lets play a few hands at the online tables some time. I'm on Party as Reraise_72o.

    -EV

     

Post a Comment

<< Home