Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Quick Stats

Number of pints of guinness consumed in dublin: 23
Days untill the American students leave: 2
Days untill we move house to London: 5
Days untill wedding: 10
Days untill honeymoon in Barbados: 20
Number of tropical storms/hurricanes predicted over the next two months: 9
Number of jobs applyed for: 1
Number of offers of employment: 0
Percentage chance that I can sustain myself by only playing poker: 12.6%

4 Comments:

  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Wade said…

    Based upon my analysis of your data it appears that there has been 1 named tropical storm for every 2.6 pints of guinness you've consumed.

    If my calculations are correct (and trust me, they always are), for every stout you drink the chances of a caribean island being struck by a huricane on any given day rises by a full 1%.

    Given that your honeymoon in Barbados is a full 20 days away and guinness is readily available to you, I think the conclusion of this analysis is obvious.

    Drink bottled lager.

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger AlCantHang said…

    damn. The big day is getting closer. Good luck with everything, especially ducking the storms.

     
  • At 6:56 AM, Blogger Ignatious said…

    heya pinky, i'll be in london in mid-late sept if you wanna share a guinness or two.

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger Pinky said…

    Iggy - sounds like a plan. Drop me an email at mrpinkmcpink[at]another[dot]com.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home