Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Monday, September 19, 2005

Married Life

Wow....Where to start?

So, I got married... and it rocks!

The wedding was an amazing day - by far the best day of my life. Everything went perfectly and everyone seemed to have a great time. The weather couldn't have been better despite worrying forecasts earlier in the week. I'll try and post a couple of pictures if I can find a way of doing it from this internet cafe I'm sat in round the corner from our new place in North London (my computer having died over the summer).

The day following the wedding we moved the rest of our stuff down from Oxford to the place we're renting here in London. We then had about 10 days to settle in and sort the place out before heading out to Barbados for two weeks on our honeymoon. We got back on Friday and we had an amazing time. The weather was excellent and we spent the majority of our time eating, drinking and lying in the sun. It was just what was needed after a Summer of rushing around like headless chickens. I'd just like to take this moment to thank the fish on Party Poker for making it all possible!

It's now time to get back to reality. My days are going to be spent playing poker in the mornings and looking for a job in the afternoons. I'll probably end up taking something temporary and/or doing some agency work until I find something that I really want to do.

Priorities on the poker front will be made much easier once we get round to getting a new computer and installing the internet. Until then I'm gonna be doing my best to improve the quantity and quality of posts here as well as trying to improve my online play without the use of Poker Tracker and Friends all from my little bunker in this cosy internet cafe round the corner!

I'm also going to be setting up a weekly home game, so stand by for reports of that (and let me know if you're in town and interested). I also heard a rumor that the Blogfather himself might be heading this way in the not too distant future. So, Iggy, hit me up (mrpinkmcpink[at]another[dot]com) if you want to consume some Guinness and/or play some cards.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home