Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Monday, March 12, 2007

All Too Soon

With only one day left before heading back to work, I'm already beginning to forget that we've had any time off. I've also managed to get ill. Good work Pink.

The time away was great, however. We spent five nights in the Lake District, having stopped off in Oxford to drink with friends and in the depths of Herefordshire to drink with familiy.

In the Lakes we stayed in Hawskhead, a beautiful little village one valley over from Lake Windermere. We stayed in a cosy pub which did great home food and locally brewed beer - just what we needed after a long day of walking. Given the time of year the weather was pretty good. We only had a little rain and the cloud lifted at just the right times for some great views from the tops of the mountains.

I believe I promised some photos:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home