Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dilemma

I'm in a quandary.

I'm reeaaally tempted to get a PS3 so I can get Grand Theft Auto IV. The trouble is that I know it's a bad idea - as if I don't already spent enough time staring at a computer screen playing poker!

The other issue is whether I can justify spending the best part of £350 on something I probably shouldn't get if it was free! Also, if it means time away from playing poker, it effectively costs even more.

The interesting twist to all this is that I've got enough PokerStars VIP points to get the thing for free. The only problem is that I'd need to get up to Gold Star VIP status by the end of the month in order to be able to get it and I'm not sure I want to wait that long!

Arrrrrggg what shall I do?

I'm really close to just going out tomorrow and buying the damn thing. We'll have to see......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home