Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Sunday, December 30, 2007

As 2007 Draws to a Close



I thought briefly that I might go a whole month without posting, but I've finally got off my arse to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I've been looking back over the last year and in particular to last years review and my aims for this year. There have been highs and lows in both poker and life. On balance it would seem that all the highs have been all life related and the lows have been all poker related, which is somewhat worrying, but I think I've taken steps to remedy it.

I'll post a full review of the year in due course and my aims for 2008 (don't hold your breath, will you?), but as I fully intent to take down the end of year Million tourney on PokerStars it may affect my yearly profit figures. I'm using the $1050 ticket I won in the Stars Blogger Freeroll a couple of months ago to enter the event. I might even live-blog it if you're lucky; it seemed to have the desired effect last time.

In the mean time I've uploaded some pictures of the new chips, so you can enjoy some gratuitous chip pr0n:
























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home