Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Winter - crap weather; lots of fish

October was the best month of the year so far. I managed to notch up about £2600 after rakeback. I had a couple of big loosing days but for the most part I both played and ran well.

I think my game has taken a couple of turns for the better. I've opened up a fair bit here and there and I'm happier with my reads. I haven't plugged any leaks or even taken enough steps to find out exactly what they might be. I should really sort them out as I'm sure they're costing me more than I'm gaining from making improvements elsewhere.

It's time to knuckle down for what I'm hoping will be a really profitable few months. The winter is traditionally more fishy as everyone spends less time outside and more in front of the computer.

The bankroll is at about £7000. By the end of February I'm aiming to have it past £15000. I'll have to play and run well, but I think it's doable.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger United113 said…

    that's a great result with that bankroll!!

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger Sebastian said…

    Im interested in advertising on your blog(blogpost review), if you are interested please email me, instantbankrollsupport@gmail.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home