Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

December

Before I go through the obligagtory year review here's a December recap:

1. Did my proverbial bollcks in the first few days going on tilt and chasing a couple of fish to a $10/20 table.
2. Played in the DTD Anniversary Cup. Broke even (minus expenses), but should have won the £200 side event for £6k.
3. Discovered the proverbial gold mine that is iPoker and spent the rest of the month grinding my way out of the £2500 hole i'd got myself into in the first few days.
4. Finished a whopping £300 in profit for the month!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger TenMile said…

    Here's to the New Year, Pinky. Hoping you have a good one.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home