Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Genetics and Molecular Biology

Half way there! Three down; three to go. Bring it on!

Today was much better than yesterday. Not only could I answer 3 questions, I could answer 2 of them well - what's that all about huh?! I could have answered three well if I'd chosen to revise 'ribosome structure' this morning, which I was really close to doing, but chose some other crap that didn't come up. Still, I'm just glad I managed to be writing for the whole 3 and a half hours this time!

Tomorrow's exam is "Cell Biology and the Integration of Function". Although I've had quite a lot of tutorials on this paper and it's definately the most interesting, I've done the least revision for it so it could end up being another nightmare. Crossing my fingers and tying myself to the desk for the rest of the day should help though.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    good luck pink man. had my penultimate exam - acoustics - this morning. regrettably it was dire, which is a shame seeing as it's pretty much the easiest course i did this year. problem was i had a particularly tough exam yesterday which i focused all my efforts on, hoping to sort acoustics out yesterday evening. it what might sound like a familiar turn of events, i revised the wrong things and only hjad the vaguest knowledge of what came up on the paper. sucks. anyway, having done 6 exams so far it was only the 2nd bad one so shouldn't complain. last one tomorrow!
    McLeod

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Pinky said…

    Go get'em Cloud!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home