Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Live From The Gutshot!

Just a quicky while I wait for a table.

I'm now out of Oxford and based down at the in-laws in London, so obviously the first thing I do is hit the Gutshot!

I've just bust out of the £20 rebuy tournament I was playing. I never really had the chance to accumuloate any chips, but fortuantely I was only in for the initial buy-in and a top-up. During the rebuys I was up and down a little but with 20 minute levels it became something of a crapshot. I was shot stacked with 2000 and blinds of 350-700 didn't give me much room to maneauver (appologies for the dyslexia!) so I stuck it all in with A7o in mid position and hoped for the best. THe bigblind called with K5s. The turn brought my Ace, but he hit a backdoor flush, so now I'm waiting for a table in the cash games.

There's a very juicy looking £1-2 PL tables, but a lot of the easy money will have dried up by the time I get to sit down and the remaining players will be building their stacks. I guess I'll have to play it by ear, but it would be a shame not to play some more cards.

Ah ha. I hear my name being called. There's a 25p/50p PL game starting up - that will do nicely.

By the way, there is nothing more to read, so don't click on the link below!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home