Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Monday, February 28, 2005

Market Mosley

My flatmate and general all-round hunk has just started his own blog, Market Mosley. It's predominately aimed at the single woman aged 18-30, but I'll let you check it out regardless of your demographic. It's quite ammusing.

It features our cat, and I've heard rumours circulating around the house that even she may be starting her own blog. I'll keep you posted.

Whilst we're on the subject of things domestic pointed me in the direction of this blog. I'm sure we can all relate to a number of that person's complaints; I thought when initially skimming through it, that Phil had caught the blogging bug with avengence and had already started his second one!

Right, enough time wasted this morning, back to the books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home