Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Monday, October 03, 2005

The Pokerstars Blogger Championship

Ok, so I've registered for the upcoming Blogger Championship. I'm not exactly sure how I'm gonna be able to play in it, since I still don't have a computer or internet at home and have therefore been relying on the internet cafe round the corner. It starts at 4pm EST, which is 9pm over here. There's a good chance that I'll be knocked out before the first break, so it may not be a problem that the internet cafe closes at 10pm, but to be on the safe side I might have to toddle down to the Gutshot and use their facilities.

Anyhoo, check it out..

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 7959026



The weekend was the first since we've moved in that we had time to do thgins that we wanted. I held the inagural home game of the new Pink Pad on Friday night, so expect a write up of that shorly. On Saturday night we held a small house-warming party and on Sunday night I went to a crazy friend's crazy home game. I hope to have recruited some mega fish for what I hope will be a regular game at mine on Fridays.

I hope to be back soon with something interesting to say but in the meantime chack out Pauly's excellent latest post.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    It is my duty, as a fully paid-up member of the British pedant society, to point out that your spelling is getting worse and worse... "chack out"?..."shorly"?...
    methinks you have been smoking some of that crack you've been dealing...

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger TripJax said…

    hey man, you got any buddies/friends with internet connections. Just take over their pad for a few hours...

    It'd be nice to have you there.

    Either way, good luck.

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Trust me, pinky does *not* need those kind of services...
    if you want to come on over to my blog though...

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger Pinky said…

    Ah crap. Guess I'd better turn on that word verication malarky (sp?).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home