Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Monday, March 19, 2007

Am I Better Because of Poker?

CC has been writing a very though provocing series of articles to help him discover if he's better because of poker. It's something I've been meaning to address for some time now so I'm going to copy his idea by looking at all parts of my life and seeing how poker has impacted on them. After that maybe I can decide what part poker should contiue to play in my life and see if any other aspects need addressing. I'll look at poker's impact on the following parts of my life:

Finantial
Career
Hobbies
Physical Health
Intellectual
Psycological
Marital Relationship
Friendships

I'll start by looking at all things finantial in the next post.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger CC said…

    I look forward to reading it, Pinky. Hope you're doing well, and have a good week.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home