Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Gutshot £300

I went to the Gutshot tonight to play in the monthly £300 freezeout in preparation for Manchester in a couple of weeks. With 8,000 in chips and a 25 minute clock, it had a reasonable structure and I felt good about my game. Not good enough, however, to fold KK against AA in the second level. That left me with 1,300. I won one race (KT v 55) to double up but couldn't win a second (AK v 77) and busted within the first hour: so much for getting a decent ammount of practice in!

9 Comments:

  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Amatay said…

    Nice blog mate!

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Amatay said…

    Cheers for the link Pinky although you spelt my name wrong :-( lol

     
  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Pinky said…

    Pardon my dyselexia ;-)

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Amatay said…

    Chars. How do you get those flags on your blog? Would i be able to do that on my blog? They look quite smart!

     
  • At 7:54 PM, Blogger Pinky said…

    They're just image files (stollen from google images) I uploaded to my flickr account and I make them very small when adding them to the blog template. You're welcome to steal them.

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger Kieran Walsh said…

    linked you up like you asked mate, take care.

    Flipper

     
  • At 1:57 AM, Blogger Amatay said…

    I don't get it m8??!? What do i need to paste into my template then? Cheers

     
  • At 11:12 PM, Blogger Pinky said…

    8 comments! This little conversation is making it look like I have a ton of readers.

    Amatay I can't post the code in the comments. Prob best to email me: mrpinkmcpink [at] another [dot] com

     
  • At 11:59 PM, Blogger Amatay said…

    Cheers. I just PM you at the ITH forum thing. Just realised that you emailed me about a home game many months ago!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home