Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Friday, April 06, 2007

Spring Clean

I've given this blog a bit of a dust. I've removed some redundant links, added some new ones and stuck in the flags. If I've made any mistakes with the flags or if you live in the UK and would rather have a country specific flag then just let me know. Here are some of the blogs I've recently discovered:

  • 88% Concentration
  • - This guy gives rollercoaster a new meaning.
  • Animal Poker
  • - UK player playing mostly tournaments
  • A Pair and a Draw
  • - Plays similar stakes to me but live in Las Vegas
  • Azimut Poker
  • - UK player with some interesting tales about the tournament circuit
  • F-Badger
  • - Another UK player breaking onto the tournament scene.
  • JPK Farrer
  • - Another UK Pro. He final tabled in Goa last month.
  • Kieran Walsh
  • - Irish Pro with some interesting posts.
  • Shaniac
  • Reasonably well known US player.
  • Suffolk Punch Poker
  • - One of the PokerStars Blog team.
  • Yoyo Poker
  • - Julian Thew - well know UK player.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home