Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Sunday, May 27, 2007

And So It Begins

This is it: I am now officially a full time poker player.

I worked my last two shifts this weekend as the bastards made see out the full month's notice and wouldn't let me take these last two days off.

I had leaving drinks on Wednesday evening (Thirsday and Friday were rest-days anyway) as virtually no-one was around this weekend, so by way of celebration today I played an hour's poker on getting home. I won one buyin. It felt very good. Let's hope this is a sign of things to come.

Mrs. Pink and I are now going out for a drink. I'll try not to come back too drunk and fire up the juicy Sunday evening cash games ;-)

Wish me luck...

2 Comments:

  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger AlCantHang said…

    Good luck sir. Crush 'em.

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Jack Dashed said…

    Try not to crush the games I'm in.

    Other than that, crush 'em.

    And keep us informed of how it's going - I for one will read with interest.

    Best wishes,

    Jack

     

Post a Comment

<< Home