Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Thursday, April 19, 2007

How Not to Prepare for a Tournament

Don't do you bollocks in the cash game the night before and stay up till 6am trying to get unstuck!

....a slight exaggeration, but I could do with being a little less tired right now.

The Manchester GUKPT kicks off in a few hours and I'm sat in my hotel room wondering what state I'm going to be in in 16 hours time. Ha, maybe I'll be tucked up in bed. Lets hope I'm struggling to fit all my chips into a sealed bag because there are SOOOOOOO many of them!

(I'm just thinking about that last sentence - being the anal bastard that I am - and I assume that it would be quite hard to fit even a small number of chips into a sealed bag. Possibly what I meant was a sealable bag ;-)

Oh dear, is it obvious that I've only had 4 hours sleep?

If your interested in my progress (or the progress of someone more notable) there should be updates available here and here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home