Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Friday, May 25, 2007

If You Don't Have Anything Positive To Say...

...then don't say anything at all.

That was a popular quip Mother Pink used to come up with when I had something less than plesent to say (usually to Little Brother Pink).

As if I've ever listened to anything she said...

So it's all going seriously tits up. I was very close to full blown tilt this morning. I manged to turn it around and only lost two buyins by getting my money in when I knew full well I was behind. The rest of the five or so buyins that dissapeared in the morning ranged from me paying off the occasional outdraw to at least three two-outers.

In the afternoon session I got my shit together and played some good poker to make back about half of the losses.

With my final pay-check coming at the end of the month and with my bankroll being half what it was 6 weeks ago, I'm begining to get a little stressed.

I know it'll come right in the end, I just really hope it's sooner rather than later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home