Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Deep Funk

I'm not one to harp on about bad beats and loosing runs, but I thought I'd just stick this out there.

This last month has been harsh. Big loosing streak. Not exactly what I need before 'going full time'. Bleh.

Anyhoo, I just thought I'd let you know that I cant win a pot to save my life, but I'm sure it'll turn around soon enough. I hope I dont go broke in the meantime!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger portdeco20 said…

    hi there,

    nice blog. rememeber that suffering a bad beat is a way of saying u made the right play but got unlucky, just remember that you made the right play. I have added you blog to my links. will you return the favour please. thanks

    portdeco20

     
  • At 9:32 AM, Blogger Poker Me said…

    Not sure if your getting rake back? If you want the best deal contact lyn @ CelebPoker.com
    Team Celebpoker

    We are looking for poker pro's to be part of 'Team Celebpoker'. The team will represent Celebpoker at various European poker events with sponsorship deals for all members. Check out www.CelebPoker.com

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Grrrr - my friendly advice has been ignored and you have posted again with "loosing". This is incorrect. Is this a wind-up?

    Repeat after me:

    Losing NOT Loosing
    Losing NOT Loosing
    Losing NOT Loosing
    Losing NOT Loosing

    TYVM GG WP GL.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home