Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Manchester on the Horizon

Big up Dusk Till Dawn who have kindly agreed to sponsor me in the GUKPT Manchester event next week, despite my having not played on the tournament circuit. It probably helps that they make a healthy £400 a week in rake from me!

I'm playing day 1a (Thursday) so I'm heading up on Wednesday afternoon to give myself a chance to get settled. There's a £200 freezout on that evening which I may or may not play depending on how I feel and how the cash games are looking. I've got a friend coming up on Thursday to watch and Mrs. Pink is joining the party after work on Friday. Her sister lives in Manchester so she'll have stuff to keep her occupied when I'm playing on Saturday and then she can come and watch me at the final table on Sunday!

I tell you what. £100k would be a nice little score!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger Amatay said…

    any luck with that code pls. Sorry to be a pain. You can PM me at ITH. Cheers.

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger Pinky said…

    I would but I can't find you on there and I didn't get a PM from you. Did you send one? I'm mrpinkmcpink.

     
  • At 12:23 AM, Blogger Amatay said…

    ok no probs. My email is simonjones2004@hotmail.com Cheers

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger Pinky said…

    Cool. I'll sort it when I'm back from Manchester.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home