Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Friday, January 14, 2005

Bird Poo

Has it ever occurred to you wht bird poo is white when almost every other species' poo is of a darker hue? Well, I made a very interesting dicovery last night. That white mass falling from the sky is not bird poo.

It's Bird WEE!


Would you believe it! Apparently - and I haven't been able to find the exact mechanism by which this happens - due to the hight levels of ammonia in bird poo, it solidifies (to an extent) to create what we so gratefully receive on our car windshields, from time to time. Wow!

Not all that much of interest has been happening this week. I've been doing little (well, none actualy) work and playing lots of poker. I'm focusing my efforts on the $5/10 Bad Beat Jackpot tables at Party Poker. They have been very fishy, since the jackpot currently stands at a whopping $650,000. Consequently I have been 4-tabling to maximise the number of fish I encounter. I may stop doing this, however, as I've been making more mistakes than I would like (none would be good!) and have little profit to show for my efforts.

Two new books arrived in the post this morning, which might enable me to iron out some mistakes/maximsise my winnings. I have just been pourning over Miller's "Small Stakes Holdem" and Ciaffone's "Middle Limit Holdem" will soon follow.

I must dash since Ms Pink needs picking up from work, although I am getting out of swimming today since the a capella group that I'm in ha s a meeting. But before I go - if you haven't already done so - check out the banter going on about "The Hammer" on this poor fool's blog (Thanks to AlCantHang for showing me the way there).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home