Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Friday, January 27, 2006

Week Two Update

Bad bad bad bad (Brief summary). In fact it's gone so badly this week that I'm starting a new temping job next Wednesday. I can't believe I'm having to go back to a job - so humiliating. Monday started off great again, but Tuesday onwards just went completely Pete Tong. I was on perma-tilt by Wednesday. By Thursday I was playing $5-10 NL sitting with $500 trying to play catch up. I finished today with $300 left in my bankroll. Just kidding.

Actually this week has gone very well. If it wasn't for a bad afternoon today then I would have won every day this week. I've found it hard to put the hours in this week - I only managed 30 hours this week as opposed to 40 last week. It's also begining to become a bit of a grind, but over the hours I did put in this week my earn rate was exactly where I wanted it to be.

I still made mistakes, but fewer than last week. I wont go into hand histories here, but I've posted a few over at the ITH Forum in the No-Limit section, in case you're interested.

I'm not getting in as much live poker as I'd like, but when I do it's a welcome break from the grind of the computer screen. I'm giving up on trying to organise a regular home game for Friday night. I'm gonna try and fix one up for Wednesdays instead. So, for those of you that read this and are in the London region, take note and let me know if you can make it.

That's all for now. I know that reading this blog is about as interesting as unmatting a horses tail, but that's too bad. I'll make up for it by taking notes the next time I play live and hopefully I can come up with a good story.

Laters.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I honestly hope neither Honesty or Gillian reads your Kenya blog...

    Might take a bit of explaining...

    Yikes.

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    when were you planning on listing me as a team member?

    this blog is rigged!

    -Karpuz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home