Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Gazing into the Middle-distance

Hang over post. Beware. I may ramble. Or. I may be too lazy to write anything and just post some links.

Hmmm. The Latter.

Check this out: The Manchester Buccaneers. Hilarious.

For the benefit of non-UK readers and those with their head in the sand: The JCB Song. Makes me smile. A Lot.

I doubt that I'll be playing any online poker for the next few days. We're heading to my parents Friday to Monday, and I am considering taking my chips. The parents need educating... well, we'll see. Maybe I'll just fleece my cousins for sweets, instead!

Right, time to go and fall asleep in the toilet (no, not actually in it, stupid).

Have a great Chirstmas y'all.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger Pinky said…

    Hey Mike

    I've been reading Redpill too. I'm not even sure wheather to take him seriously anymore.

    Hope you had a good xmas. We should hook up at gutshot or homegame sometime soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home