Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Glory, Glory England (Apart from the Cricket)

-----------------------
For those of you still wondering/nagging/guilt-tripping I should let you know that I'll be notable by my absense in Vegas. It was far too much of a pipe dream, depite the cheap flights. Next time maybe.
----------------------

So I got up to a few things this weekend.

Friday and Saturday were mostly spent drinking and watching sport. England rule. It's just a crying shame that we let the first test against Pakistan slip out of our hands at the last moment this morning.

I've also been a busy Pink preparing for interviews and various assements. That all happened yesterday. Difficult to know how it's gone, but I wasn't all that happy with my performance. It'll be a few weeks before I hear anything.

After about three months of sitting on my arse and not getting any exercise, I finally got my act together and joined a gym. I'd literally not exerted myself once since before our wedding, so I've become somethgin of a fat unhealty Pink. Well that's all about to change. I've singed my life (well the next year) away to a rather posh gym/swim/fitness centre. I checked out their pool this evening and manged about 30 minutes before colapsing in the sauna.

----------------
On the poker front I'm continuing to plug away at the £100 NL tables on Will Hill, although it's seems that my good run of the last couple of weeks has well and truely come to an end. I'm considereing splitting my roll and taking half back to Party. It's a while since I've been there.
----------------

That's all folks.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sauna as well eh?

    It's alright for some.

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey man, it was good to see you this weekend. I could tell you had been to the gym - you were looking BUFF!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home