Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Friday, December 09, 2005

Vegas Envy

---------------------------------
Oh dear. It's only 11am and I've already cleared all of my reading on bloglines. It seems that no one it posting at the moment. It's as if all the bloggers have taken a holiday at the same time or something crazy like that.

Bastards.

How am I going to get through the rest of the day now?

--------------------------------
I finally got round to digging out my Kenya journals the other day. I haven't had much of a chance to read them yet, but skimming through really brings the memories back.

I'm in a dilemma whether to serialise them on a seperate blog or just write a handful of articles here. The writing in the journal is quite immature and there are a whole heap of references that make no sense to an outside reader, which are arguments against serialising it, but, on the other hand, it might be the best way of bringing it to life (and a way of saving it electronically in case I ever loose the journals).

Maybe I'll do both: start a new blog and write a few articles here too.

-------------------------------
No poker for me this weekend. The parents are coming to visit. I'm looking forward to seeing them; they havent' really seen our new place yet (apart from when Dad helped me move in) so it'll be nice to show them round the area.

Laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home