Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A Break in Transmission

This blog is taking some time off.

It'll be back, for sure, but right now I simply dont have much to say - at least, not much that fits on a (mainly) poker blog. I'll continue to to drop by from time to time and with any luck I'll have something interesting to say, but it certainly wont be regularly.

This is mostly due to the new job. So far I'm loving it and being kept nicely busy. But this blog had been dying a slow death for a while. I cant remember the last interesting post.

Take care.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:44 PM, Blogger TenMile said…

    Have a care, Pinky. When you can.

     
  • At 6:57 PM, Blogger AlCantHang said…

    Enjoy the time away. We'll still be around.

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I think you should start an anonymous blog about your new job. I'd like to hear some tales about that...

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger CC said…

    Saw you lurking elsewhere--hope things are going well. Let me know when you're back up and running.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home