Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Oxford Rule

Genuinely and honestly, I would rather be a lepper than a Tab.


Also a good way of popping my sports betting cherry. Mrs Pink wanted me to back Cambridge so that we's be winners whatever the outcome, but I was having none of it. Cambridge have been the favourites for a while but the bad conditions on the day would even out most of their edge so when Oxford's odds reached 3.35 on Betfair, I snapped them up for a cheeky £20 netting a £47 profit.

Taking Mrs. Pink out for dinner now.

Cheers for coming Cambridge.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Pedantic comment warning...

    What's a "lepper"? It sounds like some small furry rodent that lives in a field in dorset. As opposed to a "leper", who may also live in a field in dorset, but his limbs fall off every now and again.

    Sorry, I'll leave now.

    I've just lost the game.

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger Pinky said…

    You c*nt. I havn't lost the game in freaking ages and by the way, you can blame Mrs Pink for the spelling. I did check.

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nice bet.....crew still isn't a sport though.....not even on the level with semi-sports like soccer

     
  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger Pinky said…

    lol at silly American words like "crew" and "soccer" ;-)

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Ha ha! americans are well silly!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home