Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Silver Lining?

I posted my first winning day for a whole week today and it's such a relief. I was getting so stressed. It's dificult to say how much of this bad run is horrible luck and how much is tilt. I'd like to say it's about 80/20, but that may be flattering myself somewhat.

In any case, today I played some good poker. I stuck to playing only 4 tables (well occasionally 5) which alowed me to focus and pick up some good reads. I ran reasonable well too and most of my hands held up. It's nice when that happens.

Hopefully I can fall into a groove and things will start to pick up again.

Time will tell.

P.S. I have large WSOP envy. Next year I WILL be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home