Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Friday, August 17, 2007

LOL DONKAMENTS

My timing is impeccable. Either that or the poker gods seem to have a pretty twisted sense of humour... or both. I'm not complaining, though, I certainly needed the $$$.

The early hours of this morning: (click to enlarge)



Just now:



Someone remind me why I'm getting a job...

Seriously though, I'm still glad I'm getting a job. I've been playing a lot of tournaments over the past few days just for a change of scene (and because I'm still not winning in the cash games) and I've really been enjoying it. I remember reading a post of Pauly's a while back where he talked about all the scumbags and miserable people he met on the poker circuit. He noted that by far the happiest person he came across on a day-to-day basis was the winning part-time poker player. I remember being that person. I'm looking forward to being that person again.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home