Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

July Review

Things got back on track this month as I finally remembered how to play poker. This last week was a bit dissapointing - a bit of variance and a bit of bad play creeping back in by way of a few bad calls/bad pushes and firing a few too may bullets at the I'm-not-going-to-fold-second-pair-ever type of player.

Still, I finished the month in the black and still have rakeback to come.

All the same, it's going to take a while to get back to where I was a few months ago. Now I'm having to pay myself a salary it's taking a while to grow the roll (this should probably have been obvious to me).

It looks like I'll be missing out on a trip to Barcelona with some of the DTD boys, but I can't really justify the spending money while things are as tight as they are. Still, I'm hoping to catch up with them at some of the remaining GUKPT events this year and before we know it the live club will be opening in Nottingham, which I'm very excited about.

Mrs Pink, Brother Pink and I are off the Cyprus at the end of the month so I'll have to work like a beaver in the next few weeks to cram enough hours in.

Back to the grind then...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home