Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Back in Town

The Pink Clan are now back from holiday suitably refreshed and ready to get back into the swing of things. That for me means starting a new job. I now have two days left before I'm once more under employment.

I'm looking forward to it, but having had two weeks away from poker, I'm itching to get back in action and with the WSOPE going on in London at the moment it's hard to stay focused on putting my energies into any kind of work.

Christ, I'm moaning about it before it's even started, that's not what I meant to do. I am actually very excitied about it, honest.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice funny pics i impress

     

Post a Comment

<< Home