Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Monday, March 16, 2009

Sunday Night

Same same: I did more chunks of my roll playing $200 NL holdem on Friday, which sucks a lot. I played a handfull of Steps and roughly broke even on those.

The bankroll is beginning to look a little depleted. I'm loving these Steps, but there needs to be a replenishment of the funds somehow.

The weekend was spent visiting the rellies in ruralshire.

This afternoon I plucked up the courage to go and watch Villa play live for the first time live in about three years. Villa used to be so shit to watch I'd given up going. This season we've been playing some jazzy football so I thought it was about time I took a little trip up to Villa Park.

Well, we played like utter shite and I did another £20 betting on the game. We've pretty much blown any chance we had of making the Champions League next season. Oh well, quelle surprise.

Tonight I used one of my $215 Step 4 tickets and took a shot at the Sunday Million tournament on Stars. I had a very juicy table and doubled up early on. I had a massive fish immeidately to might left. He called every raise I made preflop and I don't think I hit a single flop. Obviously he called all of my continutation bets and fired me out of the pot when ever I gave him the chance to bet. Eventually I got my stack in on the button with KJ for quite a large raise (proabaly about 13 effective big blinds) and the fish snap called out of the small blind with 44 and help to cripple me. I busted very soon after.

I then took refuge back at the Step tournaments and managed to notch up another Step 6 ticket. Here are my stats so far:

Money Invested: $1495
Value of Tickets Won: $6393


I just need to convert that into a few WSOP seats and I'll be laughing!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, this is unrelated to your post, but I ran into your thread about Dell 30" monitors while surfing. I have the 3007, non-HC and like it a lot. I don't know if you're still looking for a monitor, but if you are any of the three should make you very happy. The one thing to keep in mind is that the 3007 MUST have a video card that can do Dual-Link DVI (needs to support up to 2560x1600), whereas the 3008 should be able to handle single-link cards (that only support up to 1920x1080). Hope this helps.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home