Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Friday, May 22, 2009

Vegas Here We Come

So, I was getting ready to write a whining post about how my chances of making it to the WSOP having only won one package were so slim and how I was desperate to go and how I needed people to stake me to be able to afford it, until this happened:



I'll write more about it all soon, but I just wanted to get this up here and also to advertise my action:-

I'll still be selling some of myself in the main event to help lower the variance and to reduce the rather large percentage of my bankroll that I'm effectively spending on one tournament. $100 will get you 1% of my action in the main event. I'm looking to sell anything up to about 60%, so clearly you can have more than 1% if you want! Let's face it you'd be crazy not to as I'm almost certainly going to win the $6 Million first prize.

Let me know if you're interested in getting behind me and potentially winning some $$$. I'll keep a running total of the amount sold and I'll be updating here, Twitter (@fishandchips), and Facebook regularly. I can take $ transfers on PokerStars or you can hand me the cash in person. I'll check the exchange rate but $100 is somewhere in the region of £65-70, I think.

Time to book the flights...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger Robert "Animal" Price said…

    definitely interested if ive done ok and got spare $ when you get to vegas and u still got some % spare.

    i will let u knw closer to the time but if you hav sold out by then dont worry !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home