Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Spring Clean

I'm going to be dusting the Winter cobwebs off this blog over the next few days. I'll be culling a whole load of links that I don't read. If you think I should be reading you more often or you really want your link kept then just leave a comment.

I've not played much poker recently. I managed to bust what I had on Stars last week playing $10/20 Razz - when will I learn?! I've downloaded Hold'em Manager and am going to switch a chunk of bankroll over to Betfair and see what I can do on the $100 tables. I've heard Betfair is properly weak, so maybe even I can hold my own there!

I succombed to the pressure and got myslef an iphone yesterday. It is certainly an impressive piece of kit, but I've yet to be able to find a real money poker app, so if you know of one then please let me know.

I'm digging this spring weather we've been having. I'm off for a run in the last of theafternoon sun.

Laters.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:17 AM, Blogger TenMile said…

    Advanced Search
    Preferences


    Web Video Results 1 - 10 of about 12,100,000 for App for the IPhone poker. (0.25 seconds)

    Search ResultsZynga Launches iPhone Poker ApplicationThis morning Zynga, the leading social gaming company, announced this morning that they have launched their “Live Poker” iPhone application. ...
    www.socialtimes.com/2008/11/zynga-launches-iphone-poker-application/ - 102k - Cached - Similar pages -iPhone apps: Poker edition - Mobile PhonesSep 9, 2008 ... Still trawling for iPhone apps? Card sharks will want to check out these three ways of getting an iPhone Poker fix.
    www.cnet.com.au/mobilephones/phones/0,239025953,339291876,00.htm - 80k - Cached - Similar pages -iPhone Poker - iPhone Apps, iPhone 3G apps and iPod touch ...Play Poker on your iPhone. You must be using an iPhone to see the iPhone version of this app. Try it here. Close. Social Web; E-mail ...
    www.appsafari.com/games/155/iphone-poker/ - 31k - Cached - Similar pages -Facebook Live Poker Comes To iPhone » My Digital LifeMar 17, 2009 ... 2 Responses to “Facebook Live Poker Comes To iPhone”. eddi. March 19th, 2009 23:33. 2. I’don’t find app, where is it? thanks ...
    www.mydigitallife.info/2009/03/17/facebook-live-poker-comes-to-iphone/ - 61k - Cached - Similar pages -Zynga’s Full House Puts Its Online iPhone Poker On TopNov 13, 2008 ... Zynga’s Live Poker app will likely do very well - its massive network ... There is another multiplayer online poker game for iPhone called ...
    www.techcrunch.com/2008/11/13/zyngas-full-house-puts-its-online-iphone-poker-on-top/ - 53k - Cached - Similar pages -iPhone Poker Timer - Available in the App Store | Apple iPhone SchooliPhone Poker Timer is an application

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger Pinky said…

    Thanks. I'd found the Zynga App, but don't think you can play for real money. I'm sure it won't be long before someone brings one out so I can lose some more of my roll!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home