Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Monday, March 30, 2009

More Meh

I shouldn't really be trusted to play any form of poker the way I'm playing at the moment. I've even been running badly in the Steps SNGs and have lost a a few tickets.

I played the Sunday Million again last night and despite having quite a soft starting table, I couldn't get it going and then got into trouble playing marginal hands against calling stations.

I;m finally getting back into analysing my game and watching coaching videos which will hopefully remind me of how badly I've been playing and go someway towards helping me rebuild a bit of the roll.

I've been playing quite a lot of Razz for want of anything better. I'm running about even in it. I'm noticing a lot of bad players and if I could only sort out a few mistakes of my own then that game could be nicely profitable. At the moment, though as long as I'm not loosing whilst playing it, then it's an enjoyable diversion.

Steps update:
Money Invested: $1625
Value of tickets won $5833
(plus three $215 tickets I've used in Sunday tourneys)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home