Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Foot In Myself Shooting The

Not posting for over a week shortly after getting linking up by the little fella is probably not the smartest move on my part, but hey. If I've managed to acrew any new readers then, welcome and congratulations for making it back for a second read!

Work is getting me down this week. I've now been here over 3 weeks and if it wasn't for the fact that I managed to negotiate a pay rise I'd probably have quit by now. As it is, I'll probably be here till at least Christmas, unless I loose my mind first. Progress is being made with finding a real job; it's still gonna be a while, but as long as progress continues I can just about cope with this office admin crap.

I've been playing like a gibbon online these past 10 days. We still dont have a computer at home so I'm playing round the corner in an internet cafe, which doesn't help, but the biggest factor in my crapness is the fact that I spend the whole day dreaming about playing and reading about other people playing (and doing well) on their blogs that by the time 5pm comes around I'm so desperate to play that when I finally get logged in and sat at a table I'm incrediably impatient to play a hand.

I'm off to the Gutshot tonight to play their cheapie £5 rebuy tourney, so with anyluck that should get the impatience-tilt out of my system, since I can justify over playing my marginal hands during the rebuys.

I'll report back tomorrow...

1 Comments:

  • At 6:03 AM, Blogger -EV said…

    Dude, you used the word "weedy" as an pejorative adjective. I love it man. Hope you can make it out to WPBT III in December & good luck with the pending career change.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home