Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Good Ridance

Piss off May and dont come back. You were very wet and you made me loose a ton of money. You are clearly a bitch.

There was far too much red in my spread sheet for May. Half of it was down to my two bit idea of playing turbo SNGs (I did earn a shit load of FPPs and reached Platinum Star, however). The othe half was lost by a combination of bad luck and trying to be too fancy. Whilst I'm glad I've grown the stones to bluff riase the river and various other bluffy-tricks, it might be worth my learning their time and place.

I had a weird dream this week involving a certain Doctor (who has posted some excellent stories about his gambling past). As I remember it, he was covering a tournament in London. I was crashing at his apartment and then it transpired that I owed him $1800 for which he had to enlist the help of my brother to get me to pay. I wokr up in a strange mood and promptly lost two buy-ins online, so I'd say that it is he who owes me the money!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home