Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Monday, May 25, 2009

Cold feet or just a Cold?

The dust has settled on my recent successes in the PokerStars Steps and I'm feeling odd about the experience and the prospect of a Vegas trip. I almost feel as though I don't deserve it, that I'm a total luckbox, and that I'm flushing $10k down the giant Vegas toilet.

I'm sure this will pass as the excitement grows and as I sell more of myself, thus reducing my outlay and the feelings of guilt at spending so much on one tournament.

I've sold about 10% so far with a few more vague offers. If I can sell 50% then I'll be more relaxed. In addition to that the SuperNova suite upgrade and the 100k VPP from PokerStars will also help. Those combined are worth probably somewhere in the $2k region.

I'm also feeling like crap at the moment despite having had five days off this week. Two of them were spent running around getting stuff done at home and expending nervous energy on winning a WSOP seat. The other days were spent entertaining the parents. It's now Monday afternoon, I'm full of cold and have to go to work tonight and start an eight day stretch of night shifts - glorious!

If you want to get involved in the action, I'm selling 1% for $100. So if I cash for $20k you get back $200, if I win $6 million you get $60k! I can take dollar transfers on PokerStars or cash, but in either case it needs to be before the event starts.

I've also got a chunk of PokerStars W$ for sale. They're currently going for 96.5% of their face value. So let me know if you need a cheaper shot at your own WSOP qualification.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home