Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 3

Busted one hour in. I had a dream start stealing up to 26k before doubling and reaching a high point of 55k. My table was very good value, but it broke almost immediately. I got moved to the secondary TV table and within 20 minutes had lost two races and was out. If I win the first race I'm up to 80k, but that's the shit that happens.

Full write up to follow. Have mostly been eating drinking and breaking even in the cash games, grrr.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:16 AM, Blogger TenMile said…

    good run, pinky. have a safe trip home.

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Unlucky mate, looking forward to reading about your experiences out there as I'm going to try my hardest to qualify for the big dance in the next couple of years

     

Post a Comment

<< Home