Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Friday, October 28, 2005

A Favour

I have a second hand favour (probably spelt differently if you hail from the other side of the pond) to ask of you, dear reader.

My ex-housemate from University (read, "college" - check out my pandering to the masses when I need a favour, ah forget it!) is a damn funny chap. He's recently started out in the world of stand-up comedy and has just got to the regional finals of the Samsung Comedy Tour. Help him reach the Grand Final by visiting a couple of links:

His blog - you should be reading this anyway, cos it's funny, but he also gives a better run down of the Comedy Tour.

Samsung Comedy Tour - you can watch part of his set here and vote for him!

Thanks

1 Comments:

  • At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    is it true that the gutshot is in legal limbo and might be facing closure?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home