Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Friday, October 21, 2005

Sleeping at Work

Today has been extreemly unproductive. It's probably got something to do with my second visit to the gutshot in three days.

I'm now just trying to waste the last 40 mins before heading home for the weekend.

So I went to the Gutshot last night. Mrs Pink had another evening engagement. They had a £50+5 freezout which I rather fancied after my near miss in the £5 rebuy event on Tuesday. There were seventy-odd runners. The top nine paid from £75 up to £1300, but you'll have to wait till Monday for the rest of the write up; I've just been set free for the weekend.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    In his recent posthumous autobiography, the celebrated DJ John Peel reveals that he was raped as a young boy at boarding school. Specifically, Shrewsbury boarding school. Hmmm...

    So exactly what kind of long-term damage did your pink sweater cause during your time at Shrewsbury? Because you could probably sue for that shit now. Especially if sitting down is still painful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home