Fish and Chips

A poker themed blog, charting the demise of my degree and the rise of my poker career.


Play Online Poker

Monday, October 24, 2005

Pokerstars and the Bloggers

Don't worry, I'm not going to bore you with numerous hand histoires from last night's Blogger Tourney on Stars. I would if I could, but I went out in the first level over playing AK, for a change.

Having journeyed all the way to The Gutshot in order to be able to play and having prepaid for 6 hours of internet use, it would have been a little unfortunate to have had to return home straight away, so I started up a $10 NL game for all the dropouts, which was just me at that point! Drizz soon joined, as did Div and eventually we had a near full table of bloggers. I had a blast, and it was great meeting and playing with so many of my favourite reads at once. I overplayed my AK again against Iggy, but made up for it by slow-playing The Hammer all the way to the turn at which point I check-raised Pauly all-in; he folded, but got his own back later when he bluffed on the end with a busted flush draw. I had the busted nut-flush draw - oh if only that last spade had come!

I'm looking forward to the next one and with any luck I wont got crazy with AK in the first orbit!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Thanks for the fun way to relieve the tilt of busting out of the blogger tourney so quickly. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home